• Demonstrate a dedication to quality with an effective HACCP system.
• Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a process control system that identifies hazards in food production processes and establishes preventative measures.
• HACCP Systems provide your customers, and the local EHO, with confidence that your business complies to legal requirements.
CFS HACCP Compliance
By implementing effective food safety procedures, you are protecting your business from costly food safety accidents, recalls, and legal action. Our team can help create and implement a Documented Food Safety Management System tailored for your business. Through this system, we can identify any food safety hazards and establish control measures to prevent the hazard from occurring. Additionally, we can provide ongoing support through training, auditing and crisis management.
Our consultants are highly experienced in providing training and we offer a range of Food Safety and Health and Safety training courses. This will help to identify hazards in food production and highlight where it is critical to control them to prevent food poisoning or contamination.
With all our services, our aim is to ensure our clients meet their goals, at a pace that suits them. We work closely with our clients to tailor our food safety solutions to their needs. This allows us to provide our clients with optimised solutions that prevent unnecessary spend.
Due Diligence Pack
Remove the hassle of time consuming admin with our Due Diligence Pack, ideal for restaurants, cafes and other food service businesses. Manage compliance across all areas of your business by consolidating all compliance paperwork into one, easy to use, pack.
Due Diligence Pack includes:
• Manager’s essential check forms
• Checks for all due diligence tasks e.g temperatures, cleaning
• Standardised HACCP plan
• Template Forms
• Training Records
Benefits of using our Due Diligence Pack:
• Demonstrate to EHO and local authorities that you are taking precautions to follow your HACCP plan
• Save time, and money by consolidating paperwork into one place
• Simplify compliance procedures
For more information on our Due Diligence Pack and how your business can benefit from it, submit an enquiry below or contact us directly on 08450 267 745.