Verify the quality of your suppliers – protect your business reputation.
• Supplier Approval verifies the hygiene standards of your suppliers to ensure quality compliance.
• For businesses within the food industry there is a legal obligation to trace and follow all product lots. This includes raw materials, including packaging at all stages of processing and distribution to the end customer.
• Businesses need a robust supplier approval process in place to identify all suppliers and monitor standards.
CFS Supplier Approval Process
Our team provide complete Supplier Approval Management by ensuring your suppliers meet legal requirements, as well as your standards.
Our administration team will manage:
- Questionnaire Design and Distribution
- Response Management
- Response Reporting
As responses are received and reported, our internal consultant will review the documents to ensure your suppliers are:
- Meeting legal requirements
- Meeting your standards and specifications
- Risk assessment approved
Once the replies have been reviewed by a consultant, a detailed report will be compiled and presented. The report will detail information on all suppliers who:
- Meet all requirements and can be approved
- Meet minimal requirements and require further action
- Require a site audit, either due to unavailable information or as determined by the risk assessment
Our approach to Supplier Approval Management is to provide our clients with the most efficient solutions without unnecessary spend. We work closely with clients to create tailored solutions that ensure compliance is met without excessive spend on time or costs.
For more information on how your business can benefit from Supplier Approval Management, enter your enquiry below or contact us on 08450 267 745.