Level 3 Catering
This award will benefit anyone working in a supervisory position where food is prepared, cooked and served. The Level 3 Catering award is appropriate for employees working in pubs, hotels, restaurants, fast food outlets etc.
This training course educates candidates to understand:
• How food business operators can ensure compliance with food safety legislation
• The application and monitoring of good hygiene practice
• How to implement food safety management procedures
• The role of supervision in food safety management procedures
Who needs this qualification?
• Managers and supervisors in the catering industry
• Ideal for those managing HACCP food safety procedures
This award is assessed through a multiple-choice examination.
Take a look at our range of training courses on offer.
For more information on Level 3 Catering, submit your enquiry below, or talk to an expert on 08450 267 745.