• Attract new customers with a BRC Packaging certification.
• The BRC Packaging Certification is appropriate for any manufacturer producing packaging materials for all types of products, on any level.
Would the BRC Packaging Standard be suitable for my business?
The packaging standard is suitable for any manufacturers of packaging or packaging materials, such as:
• producers who manufacture raw materials for use in packaging
• production of packaging materials for conversion of printing
• supplying materials from stock where additional processing or repacking occurs
• packaging manufacturers who also manufacture consumer disposable goods such as paper plates
What are the benefits of BRC Packaging Certification?
The presence of a BRC Packaging certification demonstrates to potential and current customers that your business operates to a globally recognised standard of quality. This standard provides customers with confidence in the safety of your operation and proves compliance with supplier approval processes. The BRC Packaging Standard is the first packaging standard to be recognised by the Global Food Safety Initiative benchmarking committee. As a result, over 3,500 suppliers in over 80 countries have chosen to be certificated to this scheme. For packaging businesses looking to grow their business and attract new clients, a BRC certification can open up conversations with potential clients looking for suppliers that can comply with their supplier approval process.
The BRC Packaging Standard covers the following modules:
• Glass manufacture and forming
• Papermaking and conversion
• Metal forming
• Rigid plastics forming
• Flexible plastics manufacturing
• Other manufacturing
• Print processes
• Chemical processes
How can we help?
Our approach to BRC Consultancy is to work closely with our clients to develop tailored routes to compliance. We work hard to create optimised solutions that guide clients to certification without excessive expense on time or costs.
To start the route to certification, one of our highly qualified consultants will conduct an on-site gap analysis to assess the existing level of compliance.
A Gap Analysis will assess:
• what food safety systems are currently in place
• how current systems compare to requirements of the standard
• paperwork systems
• personnel requirements
The results of a Gap Analysis will highlight any areas of weakness that may need improvement in order to achieve certification.
Throughout the process to certification, we are always on hand to assist in any way possible to ensure a smooth transition to certification. Our highly qualified consultants are available across the UK.
For more information on how your business can achieve a BRC Certification, submit your details below or contact us on 08450 267 745.