The organisation HSE have recently released their Health and Safety statistics for 2015/16 and the reports demonstrate that businesses continue to face big costs as a result of work-related injuries and illnesses.
Some of the Health and Safety statistics for 2015/16 include:
• 1.3 million working people suffered from a work-related illness
• 144 work-related fatalities
• 72,702 injuries reported under RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations)
• 621,000 injuries occurred at work according to the Labour Force Survey
• 30.4 million working day absences due to work-related illness or injury
• £14.1 billion estimated cost due to work-related injuries and illnesses (2014/15)
The HSE figures indicate that health and safety negligence continues to punish businesses by creating significant expense of time and resource. This expense can prove highly damaging to businesses who struggle to recover from the impact on reputation and cost.
These costs can be easily avoided by implementing the appropriate health and safety procedures to protect employees, customers, product and, ultimately, your business.
Our aim at CFS is to guide our clients to health and safety compliance with minimal spend on time or costs. We achieve this by tailoring our solutions to provide our clients with exactly what they need to achieve compliance.
Our consultants are highly qualified in providing practical health and safety solutions and can ensure all areas of your business are compliant. From risk assessments to employee training, our consultants take away the hassle of health and safety, and provide our clients with the peace of mind that their business is protected.
Once compliance is achieved, our consultants provide ongoing remote support to maintain systems and provide support in the case of an accident.
Is your business legally compliant for Health and Safety? Find out now by talking to one of our experts on 08450 267 745 or enter an enquiry below: